06 August 2008

when a simple gesture make wonders

being (aptly says "working") half & half takes some extra tolls, i think.
or perhaps while doing some mental-adjustment concurrently with a new project ongoing, it doesn't help to make the schedules any lighter.

I used to stretch my waking hours to AM clock since last 6 months. Am not complaining (tho it surely stressful at times) but i enjoyed my new journey.
So I thought when i start doing it half now, job & business, i'd spend more time for me & the loved ones. But it's not a direct result apparently.

Thanks for the dearest hubby for his super understanding my needs. At least he's taking over the task to get Jr to sleep every night precisely at 10. The Jr is undertaking samurai regime since past few months i could say. Once in a while he'd against the order, but the rest he's getting tuned in.

Last night about 3 am, whilst i was working thru my latest business updates in between sipping the green tea to keep me awake, suddenly the door at next room croaking apart. Instantly i turned to tht direction but nothing was about. So I decided to make a lift to check it out, upon reaching the door I caught his silhoutte behind. I reached his arms when he immediately shut the door behind me and pulled my arms to him effortlessly. I let my tiring body rest beside him. So much I felt better.
Then suddenly i realised, I spend lesser time for him lately. And he always try his best to win my attention. Shouting is one his major trick.
Then I had the guilty pang deep inside. I took my son to sacrifice for me.

Today somebody asked me, how's my new life treating me. More time for my family?
Nope.
It's still a long way to harvesting season. And i'm picking up along the way.

7 comments:

books4sale

oh now I find u hehe. happy belated bday ya.all this new starts, occassional few glitches but in time it will all be a-ok ;)nonah

ery kumagai

you! now i see you!where were you lah cik nonah manis.sg kah

mamarawks

oo dear... sungguh terharu naluri keibuan ku membaca kisah ini...soon babe...its going to be OK*hugs

books4sale

yes stuck at sg!

mosh

eh laaa how come i didn't know you're here? *subscribe subscribe*...alamak dah lupa nak komen apa ehehe

ery kumagai

Puan Nad,Naluri keibuan mu sungguh memahami situasi ku dan mereka yang seangkatan dengan kita di luar sana.daku jua berharap musim menuai akan menjelang tidak lama lagi. kenang daku dalam doa mu.:)cik nonah,mengapa stuck di sana? merdekakan diri mu, ekspresi dirimu !*grin*Dak Mosh,bcos i suka main2 hide & seek konon2nya..hahahadah lupa nk komen apa? see..i told you, AGING TAKES ITS TOLL huh!muaaahahahah*laaaaarrrriiiiiii*

books4sale

lol over madame's comments about mosh.oh yes, i'd love to memerdekakan diri saya, guess it won't happen till 2009 :)my target now is to be free by early quarter 2009! yieha!

Post a Comment