Pretty excited and jittery about new wing that i'm going to fly off tomorrow.
Folks, i'm gonna open a so-called new branch at G1ant KJ placing some health products. It's a booth/kiosk i share with another businesslady. We not share the business but we share the space, rental fee and staff pay.
I pray and hope it's gonna works well inshaallah.
It's located at the Ground Floor opposite the entrance next to Ch1ck3n R1c3 Shop.
Come drop by, you are most welcomed.
On another note.
We had good cheesy time tonite. It's nothing to do with Valentine or whtsoever but I just craved for cheesecake so I made custom order at my Baker Neighbour, who lives a block away from ours.
Here it is. Sedaaaaappp...
Folks, i'm gonna open a so-called new branch at G1ant KJ placing some health products. It's a booth/kiosk i share with another businesslady. We not share the business but we share the space, rental fee and staff pay.
I pray and hope it's gonna works well inshaallah.
It's located at the Ground Floor opposite the entrance next to Ch1ck3n R1c3 Shop.
Come drop by, you are most welcomed.
On another note.
We had good cheesy time tonite. It's nothing to do with Valentine or whtsoever but I just craved for cheesecake so I made custom order at my Baker Neighbour, who lives a block away from ours.
Here it is. Sedaaaaappp...


* off to fridge for another bite. ala-ala nigella gitu kan? haha*
7 comments:
oh, kiosk yang jual keropok lekor tu ada lagi tak kat situ?Somehow bila you cakap Giant KJ, I rasa macam dekaaaat sangat, walaupun sebanarnya, still jauh from me... :PHope you stay sana sampai I balik!.
i rasa tak nampak pong kiosk jual keropok lekor. dh takde kot.br balik from mengemas2 brg. from now gotta frequent the place lah check sales & stocks. inshaallah. bila balik?
errr.. lambat lagi.. :P
nak nak nak.. mesti sedaaaaap... yummm..
Elisa,tis year summer kot eh.Diah,sedaaaapp...yumms
KJ tu kat mana?Bravo bravo... I can only witness in awe...
bro, KJ tu..kalu from KD i suka ambik jalan potong ikut Tropicana, masuk terowong kecik itu dan belok ke kanan ke arah Taman Mayang dan exit di selekoh sebelah gereja itu, kemudian menuju seolah-olah ke arah Dsara namun pastikan anda membuat pusingan U ke arah stesen LRT KJ. hanya beberapa minit selepas itu anda akan nampak sebuah bangunan hijau/kuning di kiri anda.allo. itu KJ Kelana Jaya la incik:)
Post a Comment