30 June 2011

gugel

i have a post drafted in my mind as to follow my last entry, but i just learned something pretty interesting that caught my mind today.

i found a site, a blog about a mother who managed to teach her two kids memorize 30 surahs of Quran as early as 3 years old. Amazing!
Then i found her other link here.

now a little backward.
i was doing one of my favorite pastime, ie Gooogling.
i searched info about IMAS, a school i heard from a kuliah buddy tis morning. She mentioned about her son's school which she's pretty satisfied with.
i found IMAS website, International Modern Arabic School. I called them up for appointment. Fortunately i spoke to the principal, we shall meet up tis Friday.

And i also found tht mentioned blog . Cos she had mentioned about sending her two kids to that same school.

I hope tis appointment will be fruitful, i want to hear the good news.
I hope my project to introduce Quran to Jr, as inspired from that blog will start soon.
I hope Allaah will make easy for me & my family.
Ameen...

0 comments:

Post a Comment